CVM Capital Value Management, a TMC subsidiary, has been specialising in distressed M&A transactions for many years and thus has a wide range of experience in corporate transactions and situations of restructuring.
Usually, the sale of the company to be restructured, i.e., in whole or in part, proves to be a meaningful method of preserving a promising future. This applies in particular to companies in insolvency. In this case, the restrictive conditions require specific know-how and a network to distressed investors in order to ensure the continuation of business activities, the preservation of jobs and the optimal satisfaction of creditors.
Due to CVM Capital Value Management's experience and specialisation, we do also have the tools and network to successfully carry out distressed M&A projects. This leads to the following synergies with TMC's restructuring experts:
- Support for continuation and sale from a single source
- Avoidance of duplication of work and interface problems, especially in data preparation, creation and maintenance of the data room as well as data communication with potential investors
- Improvement in efficiency and cost reduction in the handling of the process
- Development of investor solutions taking into account the possibilities of insolvency proceedings
- Improvement of the success of the sale or the expected contribution to the assets involved in the insolvency proceedings